Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
When you are seeking your next game-changing opportunity, what are you looking for ideally? Chances are you are looking to be on a team that was founded by technologists for technologists and believes in the same core sale's values that have helped you get to this point in your remarkable career. Join our award-winning team as we push our customer's technical objectives to the next level of innovation and develop advanced technical networking, data center, cloud, infrastructure and even application solutions.
Whether you are looking for a new team of brilliant Account Executives to demonstrate your existing knowledge or simply have that intrinsic urge to pitch the latest in technology can offer, we at iVision invite you to learn more today. There are endless opportunities for you, but few where you can work with those just like you - the brilliant, the eager, the innovative, the hungry, and the curious. We are ready when you are…
As a seasoned Account Executive, you will be driving revenue with prospective iVision enterprise clients. You'll lead the sales process with individual accounts and coordinate across the individual business lines at iVision. Your client may be a CIO, Director of Technology, Manager of IT, Manager of Application Development, or CFO.
This is only the beginning of your story with iVision as you continue to help new and exciting clients. Your role will continue as you also manage the clients you're bringing in. This is a full-cycle sales role with opportunity for uncapped rewards.
What You Could Do
- Prospect, Network & Hunt within all verticals
- Open doors for prospective and net new clients while driving net new opportunities
- Identify pain points that drive buying decisions
- Quarterback opportunities with different people involved (client, iVision, partners)
- Methodically work through a sales cycle
- Drive health check, roadmaps and budget processes (consultants will provide the actual services)
- Successfully maintain prospective and current client weekly sales call activity
- Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Develop consistent pipeline
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Drive sales for all three lines of business: Consulting, Product Resales and Engineering & Support Services
- Coordinate across the lines of business with Pre-Sales Engineers and with Sales Representatives at partners
- Understand customers' diverse, specific business needs and apply knowledge to meet those needs
- Prepare and Deliver customer presentations, and demonstrations articulately and confidently
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals applicable to iVision's business model
- Provide support to customers by offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Manage pre-sales investments in an efficient and accountable way that promotes company health
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with other departments, groups and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced
- Assist in Marketing Events by driving attendance and working our sponsor booths to collect contacts and leads while promoting a positive iVision brand in the community
What You've Done
- Proven experience selling services to business and technology organizations in one of the following technical areas: IT infrastructure, Storage, Networking, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, VOIP and/or Application Development
- Life experiences and a track record of being fearless, competitive, collaborative, methodical and calm under pressure
- Base understanding of IT, IT infrastructure, Storage, Networking, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, VOIP, enterprise software and web, mobile, or desktop applications
- Experience in business development with Enterprise and Mid-Market companies
- Executed tactical sales plans, exceeding quotas and account objectives
- Proven "hunter" and track record of getting into accounts, developing relationships and building pipeline
- Ability to interact with senior management and influence decision makers
- Ability to juggle priorities and coordinate multiple resources and items
- Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills; tailors presentation style to suit the needs of the audience; sound report writing skills
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions, and are organized into five complementary practices, including: Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network and Application Development – all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc., AJC, Best & Brightest, CRN, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a solutions provider, we are looking for our future engineers to transform their respective functions and change engineering standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply today, and let's engineer the future together.
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of iVision
Back to top