Senior Account Executive
- Atlanta, GA
Senior Account Executive
As a tenured Account Executive, you'll be driving revenue with prospective iVision enterprise clients and will lead the sales process with net new accounts to sell and cross-sell across the individual business lines at iVision. Your customer point-of-contact may be an IT Leader, CIO, Director of Technology, Manager of IT, Manager of Application Development, or CFO.
This is a full-cycle sales opportunity to acquire and manage your customer-relationships with uncapped rewards.
What You'll Achieve
- Prospect, Network & Hunt within all verticals
- Open doors for prospective and net new clients while driving net new opportunities
- Identify pain points that drive buying decisions
- Quarterback opportunities with different people involved (client, iVision, partners)
- Methodically work through a sales cycle
- Drive health check, roadmaps and budget processes (consultants will provide the actual services)
- Successfully maintain prospective and current client weekly sales call activity
- Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Develop consistent pipeline
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Drive sales for all three lines of business: Consulting, Product Resales and Engineering & Support Services
- Coordinate across the lines of business with Pre-Sales Engineers and with Sales Representatives at partners
- Understand customers' diverse, specific business needs and apply knowledge to meet those needs
- Prepare and Deliver customer presentations, and demonstrations articulately and confidently
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals applicable to iVision's business model
- Provide support to customers by offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Manage pre-sales investments in an efficient and accountable way that promotes company health
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with other departments, groups and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced
- Assist in Marketing Events by driving attendance and working our sponsor booths to collect contacts and leads while promoting a positive iVision brand in the community
What You've Accomplished
- Proven experience selling services to business and technology organizations in one of the following technical areas: IT infrastructure, Storage, Networking, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, VOIP and/or Application Development
- Life experiences and a track record of being fearless, competitive, collaborative, methodical and calm under pressure
- Base understanding of IT, IT infrastructure, Storage, Networking, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, VOIP, enterprise software and web, mobile, or desktop applications
- Experience in business development with Enterprise and Mid-Market companies
- Executed tactical sales plans, exceeding quotas and account objectives
- Proven "hunter" and track record of getting into accounts, developing relationships and building pipeline
- Ability to interact with senior management and influence decision makers
- Ability to juggle priorities and coordinate multiple resources and items
- Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills; tailors presentation style to suit the needs of the audience; sound report writing skills
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values, celebrates, and is committed to diversity and inclusion at our company. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top