Sales Support Representative
- Atlanta, GA
Sales Support Representative
As a Sales Support Representative you are responsible for tactically supporting iVision's Solution, Product, and Service Sales activities. These activities include working with iVision Account Managers, Solution Architects, Finance and Procurement Managers, iVision Clients, Manufacturers, Distributors and other Technology Partner Sales Teams to facilitate the tactical components of solution and product sales.
A key focus for the role is to support our Client Advocates and Solution Architects in the creation of client quotes, deal tracking - including updating the company's Salesforce.com system with deal status and documentation, working with the finance department and Procurement - where the Procurement Manager will actually process orders and purchase products from manufacturers and distributors; and Inside Sales, working with the Procurement Manager, will be responsible for order facilitation (asking for final discounts & cost items such as shipping costs, etc.).
What You Could Do:
- Complete and maintain accurate records of approved deals and communications
- Conduct quality checks to ensure enforcement of approvals and proposal terms
- Develop all quotations and approvals in cooperation with the Inside Sales and Managers based on identified sales strategy and information collected from customers and partners
- Work with Account Managers to align deal desk quotes, booking of orders, and reporting to be above reproach and error free with regard to both adds and deletes of customer/partner contracts
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to learn and understand proper business judgments to lead to self-sufficiency in processing including margin retention
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis including summary of type, area, value and product type of approved quotes, bookings and renewals
- Provide timely and proactive support to customers to ensure full lifecycle sales experience with iVision (presales notes, quoting and SOW's, order processing and tracking through post sales delivery)
- Create and manage opportunities in CRM
- Provide efficiency and effectiveness in the facilitation of quotes and order processing for Account Managers
- Provide proactive order tracking for all iVision clients - email updates to clients for key steps of order process to promote a positive customer experience
- Develop relationships with manufacturer sales teams - especially inside sales representatives
- Develop relationships with distributor's sales team with the intent of facilitating transactions easier - i.e., inventory validation, improved fulfillment, preferred transfer pricing, etc.
- Work to develop a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of iVision Service and Product offerings
- Plan and directs CRM activities to maximize sales volume and profit from all segments of the market. Responsible for maximizing the potential sales volume of all segments of the market.
- Handle cancellations or changes in sales order and communicate the changes with the related departments
- Coordinate with distribution channels for status on orders from related departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met
- Emphasize service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms
- Create and deliver qualified chances to Accounts Managers where allowed
What You Have Done:
- Computer & Networking Industry experience required
- Excellent organizational & presentation skills
- Willingness to learn new and changing processes
- Knowledge of selling Cisco equipment and services
- Positive, Proactive, Team player is a must
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRMs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Highly energetic and self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions and are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology innovator, we're looking for our future Inside Sales Representatives to transform their respective functions and change sales support standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply, and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities? Visit https://iVision.com/company/careers
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top