Operations Data Analyst
Operations Data Analyst
You'll be joining iVision's Managed Services team with an exciting and engaging role as our newest Operations Data Analyst. In this career data-intensive opportunity, you'll work closely with many iVision departments and teams, including members of our management teams, across many platforms and automation technologies. Your role will focus on gathering, analyzing, and documenting metrics, business requirements and functional specifications, collaborating with leadership teams to ensure Objectives and Key Results (OKR's) are in line with service requirements.
iVision's culture is key to its success. We pride ourselves in serving our clients with the mentality of ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen. You'll need to possess these value-oriented traits in order to be successful in your role.
Your opportunity will require an understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle states, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices. iVision follows the ITIL framework with best practices for Incident, Request, Knowledge, Change and Problem Management.
What You Could Do:
- Perform data analytics, identifying actionable insights from various sources of data that measure and improve business outcomes
- Support other team members on specific work or process streams and understands the role of Service Management, ITIL processes, SLA Management and contractual obligations when providing advice and solution input.
- Provide Incident Management metrics to measure SLA's, utilization and average runtime
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Reports identifying service level OKR's for goal management
- Assist in service audits along with updating policies and procedures
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Contribute to projects by completing assigned tasks
- Identify and document process improvements
- Perform related tasks and company-wide projects as directed by management as you make a direct impact on the entire organization
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top