Network & Systems Analyst
As a Network & Systems Analyst and Administrator, you'll provide monitoring and technical support for internal and external enterprise customers for Data Center, Windows Infrastructure, Converged Networking, Virtualization, and Cloud related incidents that occur within a diverse set of IT environments.
You'll receive technical incidents and service requests pertaining to a network or systems related issue within your customer's complex technical environments and be responsible for documenting your incident's resolution as you communicate your successful resolution with your respective enterprise customers. After receiving these initial technical server, storage, and network incident requests, the incidents will be resolved, or you'll escalate your incidents to 2nd / 3rd level engineering support, Vendor support, and both internal and customer management teams.
What You Could Do
- Responding to Incidents and Service requests from our Client's administrators & engineers
- Responding to server, network or storage alerts as triage level of support and liaison between 3rd Level engineers to investigate appropriate resolution
- Investigating error messages and determining resolution
- Managing software, hardware and connectivity vendors to obtain support and resolution information
- Overseeing /performing hardware / software upgrades
- Tracking and logging all activity for incidents and resolutions in ticketing system
- Coordinating with the other IT team members the development of the Service Desk knowledge base
- Coordinating activities including Change Management with client resources through resolution
- Assists in maintaining an asset management system to ensure that IT resources are secure and accounted for via ITIL methodology and the use of a CMDB
- Provides regular updates to the Service Desk Manager on assigned projects
- Building and deploying servers, laptops, tablets, VoIP phones, and printers internally
Corporate IT support including, any of the following:
- Network troubleshooting skills in LAN, WAN, WLAN environments
- Storage Experience - preferably NetApp
- Virtualization experiences using VMware or Citrix
- vCenter / vSphere
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 (O365), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and related support tools
- This includes basic OU rights and administration.
- Server operating systems including Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012
- DHCP, DNS, WINS, TCP / IP networking
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.