Network Architect | Project Engineer
Network Architect | Project Engineer
As a permanent iVision Network Architect and Consultant on our Professional Services team, you will actively design, implement, and troubleshoot Enterprise networks that include WAN, LAN, and Data Center technologies while utilizing the next-generation hardware/equipment you've been dying to get your hands on. If you enjoy a team environment and working with the latest technology, then this is the role you have been looking for.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work with cutting edge Network, Data Center and Security products that are market aligned and deliver value to our clients. You should possess a blend of technical skills including LAN, WAN, and VPN implementation/troubleshooting skills. This is a unique opportunity for any technologist that wants to push the boundaries of technology as a member of our elite team of engineers.
What You Could Do
- Implement and integrate network solutions in Enterprise Network and Data Center environments with a focus on business outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot network related availability and performance issues
- Implement advanced network features including, but not limited to, Spanning-Tree, Dynamic Routing, VPNs and QoS
- Become proficient with Cisco routers, firewalls, and switches
- Do what you love, where you love doing it, with remote/flexible work options
What You've Done
- Achieved proficiency in Network Route/Switch skillsets with a focus on Cisco products and operating systems (IOS, IOS-XE, NXOS)
- Possess in depth knowledge of Cisco Network hardware including ISR/ASR routers, ASA / Palo Alto firewalls, and Catalyst/Nexus Switches
- Advanced L2 knowledge of Spanning Tree and related technologies
- Advanced L3 Knowledge that includes BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, QoS, DMVPN and related technologies
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions that are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud, Windows Infrastructure, Data Center, Converged Network, Security and Application Development - all supported by our Project Management, IT Management, and Program Management practice.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our globally reaching clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed technical and strategic guidance.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others. Due to our scalability, long-term strategic outlook, focus on people, and culturally-aligned values we've earned the opportunity to build and manage the technical landscape of the Southeast.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future technologists to transform their respective functions and change engineering and strategic standards. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, progress, and revolutionize how technology is leveraged. Apply and let's engineer the future, today...
Interested in exploring other opportunities?
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top