Inside Sales Manager
As an Inside Sales Manager, your skill sets will be tested, challenged, and matured as you lead a team of sales professionals and technology advisors to drive revenue across the entire company. This will require an organized personality to drive efficiencies and tactical sales activities for the team. In addition, you'll be taking your managing skill sets to new heights as you own metric reporting, technology partner relations, and work with our COO and Director of Sales on regular sales activity updates and career growth development for our talented sales team.
This is only the beginning of your story with iVision as you continue to be consistently challenged through deep hands-on experiences and are enabled to make a direct impact on day one.
What You Could Do Surrounding Sales Management:
- Direct management for Business Development Representatives (BDRs), Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) & Licensing Renewal Specialists
- Dotted line management for all Account Executives (AEs)
- Assist team in driving a team based methodical approach for weekly activity, lead generation, partner integration, and monthly lunch and learn / major marketing event support
- Weekly call block management and reporting for all AEs and BDRs
- Mentor BDR's for cold calling / prospecting and developing their skill sets through a rigorous training program
- Participate in weekly sales management meetings with Director of Sales, COO, and Director of Service Delivery
- SFDC reporting and SFDC contact cleanliness
- Manage lead queues / distribution
- Liaison with marketing
- Update in SFDC around campaigns and account assignments / reassignments
- Distribute leads to the BDRs and AEs from the website, Marketo and campaigns.
- Ensure campaign assignments are approved and then manage them
- Oversee and drives use of SalesLoft
- Recruit additional personnel for the iVision sales team
- Maintain up to date documented process for iVision sales process, as well as onboarding documents
What You Could Do Surrounding Technology Partnerships:
- Drive momentum and activities with partnerships to align with financial goals
- Drive monthly and / or quarterly meetings with key partnerships
- Ensure partner campaign assignments and updates via their portals
- Work directly with partners on call campaigns (helps us meet activities requirements with some partners)
- Provide contact lists for partner campaigns and helped provide event invitation contacts for events where we couldn't send invites to all our contacts.
- Attend quarterly business review meetings with respective accountable partnerships.
- Ensure that AEs are meeting regularly with and more importantly making regular calls and client meetings with iVision manufacturer partnerships. The spirit is to maintain healthy relationships with the manufacturers and to ensure additional AEs are making impacts on the manufacturers
- Hold partners accountable to work in a positive, reciprocal and bilateral way with iVision
- Leverage the consulting services and pre-sales team at iVision, ensuring there are Partner SPIFF and Rebate programs communicated to the iVision Executive and Sales and Administration teams
- Ensure administration's team is aware of and able to track and manage the SPIFFs and Rebates
When you are seeking your next game-changing opportunity, what are you looking for ideally? Chances are, you are looking to be on a team with a revenue driving and career growth mentality, as well as believes in the same core values that have helped you get to this point in your remarkable career. Join our award-winning team as you collaborate with our technology partners to promote services pertaining to Data Center, Virtualization, Networking, Storage, Cloud, Security, and Microsoft enterprise technologies.
You'll be under the direction of our Director of Sales to motivate and coach our Account Executives to beat quotas and become a world-class sales force. At iVision, you'll help build the technology landscape of Atlanta and we welcome you to apply, today.
iVision is the next generation of technology integration and management partner. Throughout the last decade, we have transformed how technology does business, and have engineered success for our global clientele through objective recommendations, process, and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance.
Our engineers and consultants provide infrastructure and application solutions and are organized into six core technical disciplines, including: Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Data Center, Converged Infrastructure, Security and Application Development – all supported by our Service Delivery practice.
Founded in 2004, iVision is a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, and has been recognized and awarded by Inc. Magazine, AJC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Best & Brightest, CRN, Georgia Fast 40 and others.
Just as we have transformed our industry standards, and what it means to be a technology solutions provider, we are looking for our future engineers to transform their respective functions and change engineering standards forever. Use everything you have accomplished through your career to build, evolve, and revolutionize how engineering is done. Apply today, and let's engineer the future, today...
iVision is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of iVision
Back to top