Senior Business System Analyst - Finance
- San Francisco, CA
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answer.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced Senior Business System Analyst to support our P2P and Legal processes.
The Business System Analyst for Finance & Legal is responsible for the management of business systems programs and projects which support iRhythm's enterprise-wide legal and financial processes. The primary focus is on Procurement, Accounts Payable, and Contract Management, but may indirectly include other related business systems, integrations and tools. This position has significant impact, ensuring that mission critical services and applications are provided in a timely and efficient manner. This position will be a critical part of the ongoing development of the company’s ERP systems roadmap.
This position serves as the lead between various business owners, the Information Technology Systems team and external vendors and consultants. The BSA will have strong business acumen and command of our business processes and develop creative technology and systems solutions to meet critical business requirements. This person will provide ongoing maintenance, management and training of solutions. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Manage high impact programs and projects involving the selection, implementation, and ongoing improvement of critical enterprise systems specifically focusing on the systems, data integrations and processes for Accounts Payable, Purchasing, and Enterprise Contract Management.
- Actively participate in the technical implementation and support of the above programs and projects.
- Provide direction and support to others who are also involved in implementing and maintaining business systems and applications
- Ongoing application administration, configuration, development, testing, and compliance activities.
- Lead systems projects that are complex in nature including gathering business and systems requirements, creating functional specifications, leading implementation and ongoing development, documentation, and training efforts
- Identify and initiate resolution to internal and external customer issues and concerns associated with enterprise applications
- Act on behalf of iRhythm when dealing with strategic partners for Vendor management and in the development of ongoing relationships
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment and how new technologies can positively impact iRhythm
- Provide thought leadership and innovation cross organizationally
- Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or enhancements with associated training of the teams
- Provide project management leadership to cross functional teams
- Development and scheduling of training sessions either onsite or remotely via the web for initial and ongoing updates
- High energy and ability to work both independently and across multiple internal and external teams in very fast growth environment
- BS Degree in business or technology related field
- 5+ years of experience on a technology team with deep knowledge of Finance and Accounting systems
- Strong knowledge of Procure-to-Pay and Legal Contract Management systems
- Extensive understanding of financial processes and controls
- Excellent business systems analysis and project management skills, with a focus on a multi-year roadmap
- Strong process development and documentation skills
- Significant systems implementation and administration experience with major, preferably SaaS, Finance systems such as: Vroozi, Coupa, Ariba, iPurchase, Oracle, Spring CM, Conga, Apttus, etc.
- Knowledge and working experience with integration tools such as Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica is preferred
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications and systems.
- Strong data management experience in terms of data integrations, data migrations, maintaining data integrity and business reporting.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues and proficiency in reporting and associated tools (report writers, data warehouse, etc.)
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and mitigate complex customer, departmental and procedural issues resulting in sound solutions
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams within iRhythm
- Experience in a fast growing, highly regulated environment; knowledge of compliance standards (SOX, HIPAA, FDA) is highly desirable
- Strong operational process skills and background (ITIL, SDLC) and customer-service mindset
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.
Back to top