Cardiac Transmission Technician
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experience, motivated Cardiac Transmission Technician. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
- This is a hybrid/work from home position, a strong internet connection will be necessary.
- You must live within 50 miles of our new Deerfield, IL office in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Work shift available:
- Day Shift – 7:00am – 3:30pm +10% shift differential
- Evening Shift – 2:30pm – 11:00pm +15% shift differential
- Overnight Shift – 10:30pm – 7:00am +20% shift differential
- Must be available to work alternating weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Reading, interpreting and reporting on 90 second ECG strips in a fast paced environment
- Continuously develop clinical knowledge, particularly ECG rhythm interpretation skills
- Perform 100% of the quality assurance of reports provided to medical professionals, and provide report format modifications and additions as requested
- Communicate critical findings to medical professionals verbally and in writing
- Contact patients via telephone to obtain follow-up transmissions as indicated
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience as a telemetry technician, holter scanner or other specialty requiring ECG interpretation
- Associate’s degree or 2 years college course work (preferred) High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Obtaining a CCT in the first 120 days will be required. Other related certifications or licenses may qualify (i.e. RN or Paramedic)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Knowledge of medical terminology specific to cardiology is helpful
- Intermediate level PC proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team player
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time remote/hybrid position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and paid time off!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
Make iRhythm your path forward.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have the ability to sit for a prolonged periods of time.