Cardiac Technicians- DAYS, AFTERNOONS AND OVERNIGHT SHIFTS
- Lincolnshire, IL
Cardiac Technicians- Great Career Opportunities- Varied Shifts Available to accommodate your hectic life schedules!
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experience, motivated Cardiac Technician for our Lincolnshire Il. location. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
NOTE: DUE TO THE CURRENT HEALTH ENVIRONMENT, THIS POSITION WILL BE REMOTE UNTIL SUCH TIME WHEN THE OFFICE IS SAFE TO RE-OPEN. ONCE THE OFFICE IS RE-OPENED, THIS POSITION WILL BE ONSITE AT OUR LINCOLNSHIRE OFFICE (VICINITY OF HALF DAY ROAD AND MILWAUKEE AVE).
WE HAVE OPENINGS FOR THE DAY SHIFT (6:30am-3:00pm, AND AFTERNOON SHIFT ( 2:30pm-11:00pm), AND OVERNIGHT SHIFT ( 10:30pm-7:00am).
THERE IS A 10% DAY SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL, 15% AFTERNOON SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AND 20% OVERNIGHT DIFFERENTIAL..
MUST WORK ALTERNATING WEEKENDS.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Review patient’s ECG data and related algorithm findings for clinical accuracy and completeness, utilizing iRhythm’s Quality Analysis tools
- Effectively communicate ECG abnormalities by notifying physicians as required according to physician notification protocol
- Perform 100% of the quality assurance behind the final report delivered to the physician, and provide report format modifications and additions as requested
- Maintain compliance with job specific proficiency requirements, including CCT certification (RN or Paramedic may qualify)
- Continuously develop clinical knowledge, particularly ECG rhythm interpretation skills
- Communicate with internal and external customers
You are an experienced, professional cardiac monitor technician interested in working in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- A minimum of 6 months work experience as a telemetry/monitor technician, Holter scanner or other specialty requiring ECG interpretation is necessary or if less than 6 months of work experience and completion of the CCT will be required.
- An Associates degree or two years college course work preferred
- Other related certifications or licenses may qualify (i.e. RN or Paramedic). Obtaining a CCT in the first 90 days will be required.
- Intermediate level PC proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to use critical thinking skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Knowledge of medical terminology specific to Cardiology
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Great work ethic and a desire to provide high quality outcomes (reports) to our clients and patients
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.
Back to top