iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced Manager,Clinical Operations in our Lincolnshire, Illinois location. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for day- to-day staff management
- Monitor staff performance and provide guidance, support and recognition
- Coordinate employee disciplinary process and follow through to resolution
- Complete performance reviews for staff
- Facilitate the ongoing development of staff to ensure iRhythm’s performance standards are met
- Direct and administer day-to-day activities of the Patch Service in accordance with established policies to provide high quality monitoring services
- Contribute to the strategic management, planning, and leadership of the company
- Recruit, hire, evaluate, and schedule employees
- Ensure compliance with all state and regulatory agencies
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and implementation of the quality management and quality improvement programs for Patch Services
- Ensure economical and efficient performance under guidance of the company's goals, objectives, and clinical operating budget
- Develop and track performance metrics and process improvements
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Standard Operations Policy and Procedure Manual
- Provide consultation and direction to ensure programs and services are implemented such that patients receive the highest level of care
- Collaborate with System Development group on enhancement to operating systems for Patch Services
- Function as a liaison between sales & the physician practice
- Review and make recommendations for improvement and enhancement of current services and development of new services
- Coordinate with the Training Manager on continuing education for existing staff and new hires
- As needed, assist in the scanning of Patch records
- Knowledge and recognition of EKG rhythms, arrhythmias, and rhythm disturbances
- Strong clinical skills and critical thinking skills
- BSN or BS in a related field or discipline is preferred
- Current Nursing or Paramedic license in either Illinois, California or Texas. If you do not have that or cannot apply for reciprocity, you will need to take the CCT within 120 days of hire.
- Two to four years’ experience as a supervisor or manager in a clinical setting
- Familiarity with Holter Scanning software and equipment
- Ability to assess needs, identify problems, explore alternatives, and implement solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to inspire leadership skills in all clinical positions and facilitate a team environment
- Ability to apply theories of group process and group dynamics in a leadership role
- Must possess excellent customer relations and phone skills
- Must possess excellent organizational abilities and be oriented towards detailed work and documentation
- Demonstrated computer agility - must be willing and able to work with computers including the following applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Windows.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with MS Office
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.