Research and Data Team Lead
As a Research and Data Team Lead, you will have primary responsibility for understanding all the data that resides in the organization, ensuring data quality and accuracy, developing processes to ensure data quality and accuracy, and enforcing the processes that deal with data. This person will work with internal and external stakeholders to establish KPIs and visually-rich dashboards for client and corporate projects; analyze qualitative and quantitative data and developing insightful and actionable project recommendations; lead and/or guide the development of formative research through secondary data review and primary data collection methods; and proactively analyze the client web and mobile data and SEO programs for areas of opportunity to improve the websites/web and mobile apps and overall customer experience. The position will directly supervise 3-4 research and data analysts.
What Will You Be Engaged In Day-To-Day?
- Communicating with internal and external customers to analyze and ensure accuracy of gathered data.
- Overseeing the review and optimization of client websites in collaboration with the Digital Technology team.
- Establishing KPIs, related metrics and visually-rich dashboards for client projects.
- Overseeing the development of analytics reports with recommendations on a monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis. Translating findings into meaningful action items for client.
- Leading or contributing to the development of SEO strategies and paid digital ad programs.
- Developing an understanding and producing documentation on IQ Solutions data environment – data collection, storage, accessibility, accuracy, etc.
- Developing and delivering training on systems, processes and services to improve data quality.
- Performing or overseeing formative research projects including review of secondary data and/or primary data collection methods (e.g., in-person or virtual focus groups, in-depth interviews, surveys, mall intercepts).
- Extrapolating research findings, creating, organizing and writing engaging and cohesive reports that succinctly communicate results to clients.
- Attending client meetings and presenting research findings through cohesive and engaging presentations.
- Identifying, implementing and owning processes and procedures that streamline and improve the overall research and data collection experience for our clients.
- Supervising and mentoring 3-4 research and data analysts.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What Qualifications Will Help You Succeed?
- BS. or B.A. degree or higher in mathematics or engineering or computer science or statistics or actuarial sciences or physics, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience including supervisory, research and data analysis experience in a public health field (government contracting) preferred.
- Strong data visualization and analytical skills.
- Aptitude in web analytics, SEO, and paid digital advertising programs.
- Strong aptitude in math.
- Familiarity with SQL/ Relational Databases.
- Familiarity with Tableau.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A collaborative attitude – this is a team environment.
- Creatively thinking outside-of-the-box while exercising good business judgment, flexibility, and responsiveness to changing requirements and conditions.
- Ability to lead as the Research and Data Team Lead.
- Strong client relations skills, leading to high client satisfaction.
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, pay attention to details, and handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously without missing a beat.
- Strong foundation in Microsoft Office along with familiarity in working in a SharePoint environment.
- Self-starter with innovative problem-solving skills who can drive results effectively and efficiently.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
IQ Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran (including recently separated and other protected veterans), or status as a qualified handicapped or disabled individual, or as Vietnam-Era Veteran, in accordance with applicable law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
Back to top