Mid-Level Front-end Drupal Developer
Working as part of a project team, the Mid-Level Front-end Drupal Developer will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
What Will You Be Engaged In Day-To-Day?
- Maintaining and improving websites.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Designing mobile-based features.
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Accepting feedback from, and building solutions for, users and customers.
- Writing functional requirement documents and guides.
- Creating quality mockups and prototypes.
- Helping back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Ensuring compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What Qualifications Will Help You Succeed?
- B.S. or B.A. in computer science or related field of study, or at least 4 years of applicable experience.
- Familiarity with at least one JS Framework like AngularJS, React or others is ideal.
- 1+ SASS or other CSS processors (JS Preprocessors - Gulp, Grunt, Webpack) ES6, Typescript.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Understanding of hybrid app development using technologies like Cordova, jQuery mobile, and Ionic.
- Experience building responsive websites and implementing mobile friendly interfaces.
- Experience with JSON and XML data formats. Understand REST API principles for saving server side data and consuming it for complex UI's and visualization.
- Experience working with back-end developers to implement solutions.
- Experience working in .NET environment and at least one IDE (Eclipse, Visual Studio, etc).
- Good understanding of how data is stored and accessed from SQL based databases. Any SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience with any OO based language such as PHP, Python or Java is a plus.
- 2+ years of professional Drupal development or theming experience is a plus. Experience with Drupal 8 is ideal.
- Understanding of modern UX techniques is a plus.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
IQ Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran (including recently separated and other protected veterans), or status as a qualified handicapped or disabled individual, or as Vietnam-Era Veteran, in accordance with applicable law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
See Inside the Office of IQ Solutions
IQ Solutions uses strategic communications, evidence-based research, public health theory, and technological innovation to help share knowledge that empowers people and improves their daily lives. Unlike other digital marketing and communications firms, IQ Solutions partners with agencies that work in public health and are passionate about improving wellness.
Back to top