Contact Center Specialist
As a Specialist in our Contact Center, you will respond to public inquiries related to Substance Abuse & Mental Health concerns. Your role is critical in providing a public health service to our community. You will often be conducting online literature searches via the Internet and approved online software and making resource referrals, as appropriate, to the inquiries received. While direct supervision may be needed on more complex tasks, this role requires someone who is can also work independently, is dependable and a team player, has a high attention to detail and displays good and sound business judgement.
What Will You Be Engaged In Day-To-Day?
- Preparing standard and custom responses to written, telephone, and e-mail inquiries from the public, including controlled correspondence.
- Writing clear, accurate, standard language for form letters and custom letters.
- Conducting research and data gathering, including manual and online literature searches using approved databases.
- Scanning the professional and programmatic literature and identifying information that will be useful, including offering referral sources when needed, in responding to inquiries.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What Qualifications Will Help You Succeed?
- A B.S. or B.A. degree, or the equivalent education or experience, plus a minimum of 2 years of directly relevant experience.
- Experience in using the Internet and with database management systems is needed.
- Familiarity with health care terminology is a plus.
- Prior experience in conducting online literature searches is highly desired.
- Excellent customer service skills, dependability, and follow through.
- Adherence to deadlines is critical along with being detail-oriented and performing assignments with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- A collaborative/team player approach, being open to feedback and handling day-to-day situations with a reasonable approach.
- Visual acuity, that is, the ability to discern detail and color variations on a computer screen.
- Manual dexterity to input, validate, and retrieve data via a computer keyboard.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
IQ Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran (including recently separated and other protected veterans), or status as a qualified handicapped or disabled individual, or as Vietnam-Era Veteran, in accordance with applicable law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
Meet Some of IQ Solutions's Employees
Content Area Specialist
As a Content Area Specialist, Theodore’s role is to take behavioral health content and package it in ways that are useful to the general public and clinicians.
Back to top