Associate Web Project Manager
As an Associate Web Project Manager, you will support the work of an interdisciplinary technology group by coordinating and monitoring the tasks assigned to various team members. This individual receives incoming tasks, assesses the complexity and skills needed to perform each task, assigns the task to appropriate staff, and tracks the status of all assigned projects to ensure that progress is being made and deadlines are met. You will also review completed work and performs a variety of tests and quality control checks. This employee works closely with a technology project manager and assists team members through troubleshooting and responding to issues as needed.
What Will You Be Engaged In Day-To-Day?
- Accepting incoming work from project manager or client and assigning to team members based on project processes and skill sets.
- Preparing work for team members to enhance communication, reduce errors, and improve efficiency.
- Monitoring and tracking assignments to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Performing quality control of project work performed by team members and ensuring that quality of work adheres to company standards.
- Interacting regularly with team members to review status of tasks, resolving issues, and negotiating agreements.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders regarding project needs.
- Troubleshooting issues, resolving questions, and overseeing day-to-day activities of project team.
- Assisting with the development and management of work plans and budgets, coordinating across project teams, and monitoring and tracking of project deliverables.
- Conducting qualitative analyses on digital technology campaigns and projects.
- Translating data into plain language for clients.
- Developing evaluation plans and logic models for programmatic activities.
- Consulting the client on digital technology strategies to reach targeted audiences with desired messages.
- Developing and maintaining partnerships that expand our clients’ reach.
- Providing direction and monitoring junior and mid-level staff to ensure that projects and tasks meet internal and client deadlines, revising schedules as needed.
- Preparing budgets for specific tasks and projects and tracking costs to ensure projects remain within budget.
- Developing and reviewing weekly and monthly client reports.
- Refining and maintaining quality control processes for specific projects and tasks and working to enhance quality control processes across projects.
- Negotiating and contracting with outside vendors as needed.
- Developing day-to-day contact with senior-level client representatives, including planning and participating in conference calls and meetings as needed.
- Participating in the development and delivery of new business pitches and proposals.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What Qualifications Will Help You Succeed?
- B.S. or B.A. in computer science/information systems or related field of study, and a minimum of 4 years of experience, including at least 2 years of project management experience.
- PMP or PMI certification required.
- A background in public health as well as experience working on Federal Government or nonprofit projects, is preferred.
- Experience with Drupal Content Management Systems (CMS) as well as similar CMS solutions is preferred.
- Project and time management skills with ability to delegate and coordinate activities of project team.
- Proficiency in project management software (e.g., MS Project) and MS Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and ability to proofread and perform quality control of others’ work.
- Knowledge of user experience design, information architecture, usability, visual/graphic design, programming and development, technical infrastructure, and related technologies a plus.
- Familiarity with and technical knowledge of Web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, XML, SQL) and their appropriate use.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent organization, initiative, flexibility, and responsiveness to changing requirements and conditions.
- The successful candidate can work well in a collaborative, team environment, while possessing the ability to work independently.
- Strong project and team management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team to implement cross-project, integrated marketing strategies is required.
- High-level ability to think creatively, plan strategically, and execute tasks thoroughly is required.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
IQ Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran (including recently separated and other protected veterans), or status as a qualified handicapped or disabled individual, or as Vietnam-Era Veteran, in accordance with applicable law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
Back to top