Accounts Payable Specialist
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be an integral team player to ensure our Accounting operations run effectively and accurately. You will perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Some of your responsibilities will include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, such as accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful Accounting Assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
What Will You Be Engaged In Day-To-Day?
- Providing accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records.
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconciling accounts in a timely manner.
- Entering key data of financial transactions in a database.
- Researching, tracking and restoring accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Informing management and compiling reports/summaries on different areas of financial activity.
- Adhering to all established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What Qualifications Will Help You Succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures is needed.
- A solid competency in MS Office and experience with various accounting databases and software.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and basic financial reports.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- An affinity and aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Being well organized.
Meet Some of IQ Solutions's Employees
Content Area Specialist
As a Content Area Specialist, Theodore’s role is to take behavioral health content and package it in ways that are useful to the general public and clinicians.
Back to top