Sr. Associate, Paid Social
The Sr. Associate, Paid Social participates in the planning, review and optimization of Paid Social campaigns including reporting and managing specific accounts.
- Support the Paid Social campaign against client's key performance indicators
- Drive effective client services and client relationships with accurate and timely performance communication
- Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
- Review and manage client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
- Identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Liaise with other channels
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a digital agency setting; paid social experience is a must, biddable experience (Paid Search) is a plus
- Must have experience managing large scale, complex paid social media campaigns, inclusive of Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram
- Understanding of integrated digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- Well versed in client KPIs, specifically Direct Response
- Experience with Facebook PMD/FMPs, Facebook Power Editor and Twitter Native Ads UI
- Twitter Flight School Certification is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top