The SEO Manager oversees the day to day operations of the SEO team. This position is responsible for formulating and ensuring that SEO strategies are carried out to meet client goals and providing strategy, consulting and guidance.
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects to agreed deadlines
- Ultimate responsibility for budget tracking and adherence
- Responsible for the management and overall development of the team
- Define the project plan and ensure deliverables are met
- Collaborate with the client services team in the follow up and achievement of objectives
- Assist with client interactions, including audits, analysis, re-up, QBRs, etc. as needed.
- Liaise with other channels across the organization
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Experience integrating SEO into other marketing/advertising channels
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Advanced web analytics experience
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Back to top