SEO Lead - New York
The SEO Lead is tasked with implementing SEO strategies to meet client goals, taking into account the principles of SEO, the novelties of the discipline and the overall objectives of the client.
- Develop plan to achieve goals and strategies
- Ensure the highest quality on all client deliverables and that all project deadlines are met
- Work closely with client services team to detect new optimization opportunities in the clients' owned media
- Collaborate with the client services team in the follow up and achievement of objectives
- Responsible for client presentations and reports and assists with client interactions as needed
- Mentor junior staff, helps to manage their projects and day-to-day activities
- Liaises with other channels across the organization
- Experience in Search usage of Google, Bing
- Understanding of analytics applications (Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and their impact on search
- Experience with keyword research / data mining tools and competitive analysis.
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top