Paid Search Supervisor - New York, Boston
The Paid Search Supervisor acts as the day to day lead and is responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI’s, adherence to deadlines and development of the account team.
- Develop strategy in partnership with client services team and PPC Director and is accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects to agreed deadlines
- Ultimate accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Main point of contact for Search Engine and third party reps
- Responsible for the management and overall career development of the PPC team
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes
- Liaise with other channels
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client. Assist with meetings, QBRs as needed
- Complete mastery of Search Engines and third party tools
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Tricia leads operational success and ensures that the team is equipped to execute initiatives on-time, on-budget, and up to product quality standards.
Back to top