Paid Search Lead - Fort Worth
The Paid Search Lead is responsible for ensuring that all campaigns are consistently delivering the best results possible, testing new solutions and evaluating results.
- Provides day to day implementation, optimization and upload of client campaigns through direct input and guiding junior staff
- Interprets performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- QA of specialist/coordinator uploads in order to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Mentor junior staff, helps to manage their projects and day-to-day activities
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly pacing and management of budgets
- Liaise with vendors and third party reps to maintain and develop relationships and build knowledge of new features and betas
- Assist and attend weekly calls, meetings and QBRs as required
- Liaise with other channels
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- Deep knowledge of Search Engine’s platforms and third party tools
- High level attention to detail
- Knowledge of modelling and understanding client analytics and tracking technologies
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Tricia leads operational success and ensures that the team is equipped to execute initiatives on-time, on-budget, and up to product quality standards.
Back to top