Paid Search Lead - Chicago
The Paid Search Lead is responsible for ensuring that all campaigns are consistently delivering the best results possible, testing new solutions and evaluating results.
- Provides day to day implementation, optimization and upload of client campaigns through direct input and guiding junior staff
- Interprets performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- QA of specialist/coordinator uploads in order to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Mentor junior staff, helps to manage their projects and day-to-day activities
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly pacing and management of budgets
- Liaise with vendors and third party reps to maintain and develop relationships and build knowledge of new features and betas
- Assist and attend weekly calls, meetings and QBRs as required
- Liaise with other channels
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- Deep knowledge of Search Engine’s platforms and third party tools
- High level attention to detail
- Knowledge of modelling and understanding client analytics and tracking technologies
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top