Operations Reporting Analyst
The Operations Reporting Analyst is responsible for monitoring internal and external support queues and the escalation of requests or issues pertaining to iProspect proprietary data systems, web applications and third party integrations. The successful candidate will troubleshoot back end data systems and, where applicable, correct user reporting and data access issues. Daily expectations also include monitoring and escalating issues pertaining to vendor data loads, identifying process enhancements, and driving immediate and long term solutions to common issues or requests. The position primarily supports iProspect’s data warehouse, data mart and data visualization systems and processing along with proprietary web solutions and customized client engagements through data connections.
- Manage operational ticket resolution for data issues with a response for closure within 48 - 120 hours of receipt.
- First point of ticket triage and escalation with the analytical reasoning to perform root cause analysis and identify resolutions for process and data issues. Collaboration with internal teams such as Account services, Project Management, Data Analysis and Development to deliver resolution.
- Proactively work with internal and external teams to troubleshoot and correct integration issues by identifying root cause and driving the resolution.
- Assist with automation of manual processes where appropriate.
- Work with business teams to define, document, develop, and report appropriate process and data quality metrics.
- Work with the business analysis and project management team to identify requirements outlining the nature of an issue or need and work with technical teams to deploy solutions.
- Work with the Development team in monitoring and improving the performance of logging and error alerting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, MIS or related technical field of study
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Detail-oriented with a strong drive to enforce common standards
- 1+ year of experience in Report Analysis, Data Analysis, Quality Assurance or Technology Operations.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of data transfer and ingestion technologies (ETL)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including an ability to communicate complex solutions in simple terms
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- 1+ years of experience with Database design, data architecture and data modeling
- Ability to write complex SQL queries needed to query & analyze data
- Experience with visualization tools such as Excel, MicroStrategy, Tableau or SSRS
- Flexibility and durability in an changing environment: always looking for ways to improve the process and ability to confront difficult circumstances in creative ways
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Tricia leads operational success and ensures that the team is equipped to execute initiatives on-time, on-budget, and up to product quality standards.
Back to top