Manager, Paid Social
- Ensures Paid Social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets
- Monitor and optimizes Paid Social campaign implementations
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Liaison with experts from other teams including organic search, paid search and display
- Develop a close working relationship with partners and technology suppliers
- Provide accurate client communication that details performance and return on investment via regular campaign reporting and analysis
- Liaise with other channels
- Mentor junior staff, helps to manage their projects and day-to-day activities
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- Assists with meetings, QBRs as needed
- Detailed knowledge of Paid Social marketing techniques
- Experience with Facebook editor, Google AdWords or Social Biddable platform
- Understanding of performance metrics and ability to spot trends or discrepancies.
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
- Project management and task delegation ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Account Director, Client Services
Christina ensures clients receive optimal benefits from their paid search and social campaigns. She organizes every step of the process at iProspect—so clients always enjoy a smooth experience.
Back to top