Manager, Paid Social
The Supervisor, Social Media will be responsible for helping to define and evolve the Social Media strategy for a key client within the Dentsu Aegis portfolio. The right person for the role will be a day-to-day contact for the client, and will need to be able to create and translate a deeply strategic action plan directly to the client and also to other media groups internally. This candidate will demonstrate significant knowledge of Social Media including strategy, major, and emerging social platforms, and the tactics necessary for delivery of complex Social programs. In addition to the discipline knowledge, the Supervisor, Social Media will responsible to research and create POVs to deliver to the client in a timely and regular basis.
Therefore the right candidate will have experience in a broad range of disciplines, have an established footprint in the Social space and can speak effectively to how Social Media plays a part in the a company’s overall digital visibility. This ideal candidate must be a confident, self-starter with a proven track record of success and who thrives in a fast paced environment. Strong writing and communication skills are a must.
· Identify new opportunities for client’s Social Media service line evolution and development
· Set paid budgets and strategies based upon client and agency’s communications plans
· Align and coordinate social across multiple media verticals
· Supervise and optimize all social media executions
· Work closely with creative teams in order to request best content in order to create best media
· Manage PMD relationship and ensure timely execution and reporting
· Clearly creating and communicating Social Media strategy to the client and across the agency
· Strategic integration of Social Media service offering with the client’s other service lines, including but not limited too – SEO, PPC, Display and Mobile
· Responsible for keeping the client current on social media industry developments
· Evaluate partnership opportunities with external vendors
· Develop and publish Social Media best practices across various social media platforms for client and internal agency groups
Desired Skills & Experience
· An “early adopter” who is tuned in to the latest developments and innovations in the Social Media space
· Highly analytical and strong understanding of performance metrics as they relate to Social endeavors
· Fundamental knowledge of social advertising opportunities across the major social platforms
· Proficient in areas outside of Social Media (insight, SEO, PPC market research, mobile, and traditional media)
· Proven leadership and the ability to move a group and/or organization forward
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills with engaging presentation skills.
· Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, & respond to changes quickly.
· Friendly, diplomatic, & imperturbable self-starter with the willingness & desire to take initiative & get the job done.
· Direct experience with all major Social Platforms
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA
· 3-5 years of relevant digital marketing and social experience
· Demonstrable experience of communicating across major social platforms
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top