The Lead role is tasked with implementing SEO strategies to meet client goals, taking into account the principles of SEO, the novelties of the discipline and the overall objectives of the client.
- Develop plan to achieve goals and strategies
- Ensure the highest quality on all client deliverables and that all project deadlines are met
- Work closely with client services team to detect new optimization opportunities in the clients' owned media
- Collaborate with the client services team in the follow up and achievement of objectives
- Responsible for client presentations and reports and assists with client interactions as needed
- Mentor junior staff, helps to manage their projects and day-to-day activities
- Liaises with other channels across the organization
- 2-3 years SEO experience
- Experience in Search usage of Google, Bing
- Understanding of analytics applications (Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and their impact on search
- Experience with keyword research / data mining tools and competitive analysis.
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Account Director, Client Services
Christina ensures clients receive optimal benefits from their paid search and social campaigns. She organizes every step of the process at iProspect—so clients always enjoy a smooth experience.
Back to top