Lead, eCommerce Search
iProspect is seeking an eCommerce Search Lead to support our phenomenal growth. The eCommerce Search Lead will demonstrate the ability to execute client projects and deliverables of auction based merchandising platforms specifically Amazon and Criteo (Hooklogic) across client verticals and service platforms. The eCommerce Search Lead will report into the Paid Search Director and is responsible for leading and managing the execution of auction based merchandising (ABM) campaigns and strategies, the on time delivery and properly communicated initiatives to help achieve client goals. This position plays an integral role in the development and growth of the ABM channel team and the service offering.
- Function as the auction based merchandising expert
- Plan, manage, and execute paid ABM/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, reporting, negative keyword strategies, ad creative, and campaign revisions based on performance history and the client's objectives.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, including but not limited to AMS, Keyword Inspector and Criteo Sponsored Products
- Audit both assigned client accounts and as well as assist other accounts when needed
- Execution & analysis of auction based merchandising beta tests & new platforms/vendors
- Assist Search Director with client communications around ABM knowledge, and recommendations to develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to the client
- Forecast & plan ABM growth, and regularly communicating opportunity with the client
- Proven advanced capability of paid search
- Proven advanced first hand use of Amazon Marketing Services and Hooklogic (now Criteo Brand Solutions).
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities and excellent project management skills
- Ability to be an advanced technical/discipline leader, and manage client communication without requiring Director involvement
- Must be able to draw critical analysis from data and make specific recommendations – i.e. adapted to change strategies and recommendations based on data sets
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company’s thought leadership on ABM industry topics
- Experience in managing large scale, complex auction based merchandising campaigns
- A strong understanding of Paid Search Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution and influence on Auction Based Merhandising Activities
- Hooklogic Certification a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detailed orientation and project management ability
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Auction Based Merchandising.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Account Director, Client Services
Christina ensures clients receive optimal benefits from their paid search and social campaigns. She organizes every step of the process at iProspect—so clients always enjoy a smooth experience.
Back to top