Human Resources Sr. Manager
The Human Resources Sr. Manager will provide Human Resources support and direction to both the New York and Boston offices. This will include aiding in the development and implementation of all human resources programs and policies, recruiting, fielding employee relations issues and developing solutions to fulfill employee needs. This position reports to the Human Resources Director, with a strong partnership to the Managing Director of the New York and Boston offices.
The position will sit at the New York office.
- Coordinate with management to address short and long term staffing needs.
- Manage the New Hire Orientation process
- Work with HR Director to identify critical training needs
- Research and employ appropriate resources to deliver training programs designed to positively impact business results
- Partner with management to create a positive working environment where employees feel valued, respected and empowered to perform at their best
- Consult with employees and managers on employee relations issues to ensure that all parties are aware of both company policies and labor laws
- Monitor employee moral through individual relationships
- Process all terminations (to include collection of exit interviews, equipment, final paycheck, etc.)
- Generate HR-related reports for distribution to internal management as well the HR Director.
- Analyze data (e.g. exit interview feedback), identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee satisfaction, performance and retention
- Become applicable with state labor laws
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years overall HR experience (exposure to recruiting, salary administration, benefits, employment law, training and counseling)
- Must be able to interact effectively with employees and all levels of management
- Manage multiple processes, programs, procedures
- Proven track record of effective, multi-tasked project management
- Professional maturity and ability to keep confidential information protected
- Advanced computer skills – Excel, Word, HRIS systems, general report writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with ease and control
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top