Group Account Director
The Global Group Account Director is responsible for managing client relationship and strategy, planning and team coordination to best meet and exceed their clients’ objectives and iProspect business goals. This position is responsible for overall client growth and success. The global Group Account Director is accountable for providing strategic direction, contributing to the agency’s new business efforts, managing the financial health of accounts and leading staff development initiatives.
External Relationship Management:
- Cultivates senior-level client relationships to achieve highest level of client satisfaction/retention
- Is an expert in our clients' brands, structure and industry and ensures our offerings are aligned with clients' objectives and organization
- Plays an executive level role leading quarterly business review meetings and participates in other senior-level client meetings (including new business pitches as needed)
- Strategic Focus:
- Leverages the agency's capabilities and expertise (strategy, services & data/insights) to bring innovative and creative solutions to our clients
- Accountable for growing business accounts organically by setting revenue goals and continuously seeking new opportunities to drive revenue by expanding our services through a keen understanding of the clients' business challenges/goals
- Effectively articulates the iProspect vision and strategy to clients and staff
- Responsible for the growth and development of Account Directors and ensures the overall team is performing at a high level where employees are empowered, accountable and motivated to do their best
- Role models the Dentsu Aegis Network Values and plays an executive leadership role in creating a cohesive culture across all offices
- Proactively enhances external iProspect brand through blogs, articles, speaking or attendance at conferences
- Actively networks and promotes the iProspect brand to attract, select and hire new talent into the organization
- Develop internal budgets and forecasts, and applying company financial objectives back into the organization
- Responsible for client’s billing activity, budgeting, expense tracking and media spend management to ensure that the financial portion of iProspects’s relationship with the client is accurate and operates correctly
- Drive global strategy and oversee adaptation of strategy based on local market nuances
- Communicate strategies across iProspect global offices and the client’s global markets
- Work collaboratively across all teams and departments to ensure performance level exceeds expectations for all client relationships
- Proactively looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to iP success
- Outstanding ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Ability to conceptualize goals and objectives for clients and staff.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
- Executive level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of building partnerships and managing and developing a cohesive team in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of stress tolerance.
- Ability to set department priorities, to lead and work cooperatively to support their requirements.
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- Proven track record of successfully directing and managing client-service focused technical project execution.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a staff of client service professionals.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of client management experience working on large, integrated accounts preferably a multi-national one.
- A minimum of 6 years of demonstrated success in managing an account team in the digital media industry
- A minimum of 6 years of demonstrated success, industry experience and subject matter expertise leading Performance Media teams: Display/Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social
- Strong knowledge of the Performance Media Publisher ecosystem and players
- Proven track record of running multi-million dollar accounts.
- Proven success in growing existing and new business.
- Extensive experience managing, motivating and leading account teams.
- Prior experience managing the financials of multiple accounts in a client-services organization.
- Adept at managing client expectations as it relates to scope and delivery of service.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other agency capabilities to meet common goals.
- Strong media background and familiarity with multiple Digital media channels.
- Proven experience with test and learn environments and managing clients with this mindset
- Bachelor’s degree require
Back to top