Global Art Director
iProspect is looking for a talented designer to join the global marketing team. Ideally, you have experience in branding and advertising, either agency or in-house. You are multi–disciplinary in your approach with a diverse background in graphic design, illustration, photography, and digital. You’re an independent thinker, initiator and completer, and you enjoy being part of a tight-knit team. You have strong ideas and sweat the executional details of your work, crafting all aspects of your creative output from initial sketches to polished final design.
As a member of the global marketing team you will drive and unify the global brand creative direction for iProspect, working within the global team and across our local markets to deliver a consistently strong brand message. Your role is to apply fresh, inspired thinking to constantly innovate iProspect’s creative approach.
- Own, evolve and police the iProspect visual identity and brand ‘glue.’ You are the brand ambassador.
- Manage and maintain the high brand standards for iProspect.
- Define iProspect’s identity within the Dentsu Aegis Network brands.
- Work holistically with global team members and the steering board.
- Work with local markets to improve brand output at each tier level.
- Encourage brand evolution and deliver on iProspect’s vision.
- Visualise our compelling brand story within an ever-changing industry.
- Participate in the growth and development of local and global designers.
- Create ‘Global’ content – globally influenced, but locally inspired.
- Work effectively with global brand ‘marcoms’ to marry all outputs.
- Art direct, plan and execute the annual iProspect Global Awards visual Identity.
- Art direct, plan and execute the annual Global Summit event visual Identity and brand experience.
- Find new creative approaches that will contribute to the overall success of the global marketing team and wider network.
Your Skill Set includes:
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
- Creative Strategy
- Brand Management
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Experience
- Event & Spatial
- Moving Image
- Web design
- UI Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of HTML and CCS related to UI design
- General competent IT skills
- Adobe After Effects
- Final Cut Pro
Back to top