iProspect, a division of the Dentsu Aegis Network, is the world’s leading digital performance marketing agency.
The Financial Analyst will support the team in carrying out the Commercial Finance strategy by providing accurate, reliable, timely, and consistent analysis/information. Close collaboration is required with various groups including Operational Finance, overhead department leads, client teams, and DAN Corporate Finance. Role is based in New York, and will support teams across multiple geographic locations. Reports to FP&A Manager.
- Track revenue and expenses vs. budget and research variance drivers
- Assist in the budget & reforecast process
- Assist leadership and corporate finance with special projects.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to account leads
- Provide support in the preparation of client pricing and staffing plans
- Prepare and provide reporting on staff utilization
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Provide proactive analytical support and other ad hoc financial analyses to the business leaders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agency personnel related to financial processes and deliverables
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis to client teams related to client and job profitability
- Work with client teams to ensure revenue tracking systems are up to date
- Work closely with the client teams to stay abreast of changes and modifications to client budgets
- Monitor projects for proper revenue recognition
- Advanced user of Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Previous experience with databases and financial software applications
- Proficient presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and analysis
- Experience in successful collaboration between finance and non-finance people
- 1+ years of experience operating in a fast moving business environment with diverse stakeholder communities
- Exposure to media / advertising industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Ability to execute on challenging deadlines in demanding fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building/partnering with the business team and Operational Finance
- Exhibits a drive for continuous improvement of processes and commercial finance excellence
- Exhibits a drive for continuous professional development in self and others; challenges existing thinking
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Tricia leads operational success and ensures that the team is equipped to execute initiatives on-time, on-budget, and up to product quality standards.
Back to top