Director, Paid Search
The Director is responsible for the development of best in class strategies and management of paid search accounts. This role will provide leadership across the business and liaise with other channels to ensure an integrated response to marketing objectives.
- Develop and author overall team strategy and approach to paid search management
- Work collaboratively with the Account Director to manage client relationships as related to paid search strategy, team and performance
- Ensure best practice and innovation in all paid search activities; ensure knowledge sharing across teams.
- Manages and develops direct reports and is accountable for complete team development
- Serve as point of escalation, identifying and successfully resolving problems in a client-centric environment.
- Accountable for achievement of KPIs and deadlines
- Liaise with other channels
- Conduct forecasting for annual and monthly budgets and is responsible for growing account profitability
- Contribute to new business development when required
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency; Role model of the DAN Values
- 7-10 years of experience in Paid Search, specifically in a digital agency
- Exceptional knowledge of Paid Search, market development and trends
- Deep understanding of how Paid Search / SEM interacts with Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Broad range of experience managing across verticals and direct response/branded campaigns
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Well-honed communication skills with senior audiences
- Ability to think strategically, make innovative recommendations that drive client goals
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top