Director, Paid Search - Boston
The Paid Search Director is responsible for the development of best in class strategies and management of paid search accounts. This role will provide leadership across the business and liaise with other channels to ensure an integrated response to marketing objectives.
- Develop and author overall team strategy and approach to paid search management
- Work collaboratively with the Account Director to manage client relationships as related to paid search strategy, team and performance
- Ensure best practice and innovation in all paid search activities; ensure knowledge sharing across teams.
- Manages and develops direct reports and is accountable for complete team development
- Act as point of escalation for client issues
- Accountable for achievement of KPIs and deadlines
- Liaise with other channels
- Conduct forecasting for annual and monthly budgets and is responsible for growing account profitability
- Contribute to new business development when required
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency; Role model of the DAN Values
- Exceptional knowledge of paid search, market development and trends
- Broad range of experience managing across verticals and direct response/branded campaigns
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Well-honed communication skills with senior audiences
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top