Director of Strategy
The iProspect strategy team is a collection of individuals who operate at the point of convergence and whose work drives the strategic direction of our clients efforts in using media to drive tangible business outcomes. Our aim is to collaborate with clients and agency partners to build and shape businesses that fully leverage the opportunities created by the digital economy.
Ultimately, we hope to help our clients to build and shape their businesses by fully leveraging the diverse opportunities created by connecting the unmet needs of people and businesses with the capabilities of convergent technologies.
We are looking to expand our team. The qualifying candidate will have experience architecting digital marketing plans that utilize the right tools at the right time to integrate paid earned and owned media in order to generate tangible business outcomes. The right person wil have experience building content marketing ecosystems that deliver the right content at the right people to achieve these outcomes. This individual should possess a rare blend of marketing experience that spans strategy, marketing automation, organic search, paid media, social media, analytics, web strategy, customer engagement.
• Collaborate with Client Services and SME’s to guide the strategic direction of our integrated digital efforts
• Collaborate with clients and our internal delivery teams to build strategies, including messaging and positioning frameworks, buyer personas, and buyer journey content maps
• Develop and implement a cross-channel integrated digital strategy that translates business and marketing goals into meaningful content deliverables
• Deep subject matter expertise in organic customer traffic flow and the use of digital tools like organic sources to influence organic traffic flows
• Provide feedback to internal and external contributors to ensure that content aligns to strategy and quality standards
• Work with client consultants and strategists on how to reach target audiences for content amplification/native and ensure content is optimized for search engines, sharing, and distribution across channels resulting in flow and yield experiences.
• Research B2C content marketing and tech news/trends and be prepared to apply that knowledge across all client engagements
• Produce content audits and gap analyses in framework that translates to enterprise needs
• Develop automation and nurture strategies including lead scoring, KPI, and content
• Lead meetings with senior leadership and our clients, ensuring cross functional alignment on strategies
• Start with a data mindset so as to ensure we can demonstrate return for efforts
• Serve as a subject matter expert by maintaining a pulse on the latest issues, developments, and trends in Mobile B2C integrated digital and content marketing strategy
• Contribute to the health and growth of iProspect through special projects, internal advisory boards, committee participation, and community involvement
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of integrated marketing experience; agency background preferred or business consulting with consumer, search, market and competitive data
- Experience building and managing content marketing strategy (agency, technology company, or major publication experience preferred)
- Experience working with tech and telecom clients
- Strong experience with content distribution and amplification, including a solid understanding of social & paid media
- Mastery of marketing fundamentals including segmentation, positioning, and market analysis
- A solid, conceptual understanding of marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Experience in a client-facing role; must feel comfortable presenting to and engaging with clients
- Forward-thinking with a passion for content marketing
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top