The purpose of this role is to develop and lead best in class strategies and management of Display campaigns to achieve set KPI’s, support the wider business to develop and expand the Display offering.
- Work collaboratively with the client services team to manage client relationships as related to Display strategy, team and performance
- Ensure best practice and innovation in all Display activities
- Manages and develops direct reports and is accountable for complete team development
- Builds strong relationships across teams and acts as point of escalation for client issues
- Accountable for achievement of KPIs and deadlines
- Liaise with other channels
- Contribute to new business development and other meetings as required
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency; Role model of the DAN Values
- Exceptional knowledge of Paid Search, SEO, Display Media, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Well-honed communication skills with senior audiences
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top