Associate, Structured Data & Feeds
The Structured Data & Feeds Sr. Associate will work closely supporting the search media channel team with the day-to-day management of data-based campaigns and delivering strong business results. This person will report directly to the manager and is responsible for tracking, analyzing and executing search-based campaigns, ensuring that all deliverables are executed on time and produce a high standard of quality for all client deliverables. The Structured Data & Feeds Associate will acquire in-depth knowledge, while utilizing their creativity, attention to detail and analytical skills needed to grow a career within the agency.
External Relationship Management:
- Act as a resource for the clients and is responsive to all client requests and inquiries with guidance from management
- Develop and maintain accurate project plans to update clients on status of campaigns
- Maintains relationships and effective communications with key external vendor relationships
- Understand project goals and work collaboratively with team members to achieve measurable results
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Identifies and articulates platform, data and process changes that aid in the effectiveness of campaign delivery
- Vocalizes and documents opportunities and solutions for performance growth
- Demonstrates ability to maintain a Client-first mentality
- Displays authority and ownership over day-to-day account and campaign needs
- Strengthens managerial abilities through seamless delivery of professional development goals
- Adheres to and maintains financial performance goal of Client accounts: budget, spend, pacing, etc.
- Leverages analytic tools to ensure Client financial goals are met through high-performance optimizations
- Assists team members in regular account revenue forecasting
- Supports team members to effectively launch campaigns from setup, structural and strategic implementation, optimization, organization and maintenance of data
- Identifies and troubleshoots technical issues including data quality, timeliness, optimization, submission and delivery
- Responsible for quality assurance of all ingestion, processing and delivery of data transfers.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audit
- Track and report on campaign results, perform data analysis and participate in weekly calls
- Effectively prioritize efforts to focus on delivering on-time and high quality work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct basic-level analysis of data trends and research
- Detail oriented and ability to multi- task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical thinker with ability to analyze and interpret data
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top