Associate, Paid Social
The Associate, Paid Social is responsible for supporting the planning, reviewing and optimization of Paid Social campaigns while team in reporting and managing client accounts.
· Support campaigns against client's key performance indicators
· Work with the team to provide effective client services and relationships with accurate and timely performance communication
· Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
· Review and analyze client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
· Liaise with other channels
· Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
· Understanding of the basics in performance marketing
· Ability and experience in using all paid social media platforms
· Aptitude in data analysis skills and developing Excel skills
· Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
· Project management ability
· Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Account Director, Client Services
Christina ensures clients receive optimal benefits from their paid search and social campaigns. She organizes every step of the process at iProspect—so clients always enjoy a smooth experience.
Back to top