Associate Director, Paid Social
The Associate Director of Paid Social is responsible for developing cutting edge strategies to further their assigned client’s business goals, to grow revenue and develop the capability of the Paid Social team.
- Develop key client strategies and ensures that the team is aligned on strategy and process
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at all relevant social media platform partners
- Work collaboratively with the client services team to manage client relationships as related to paid social strategy, team and performance
- Ensure best practice and innovation in all activities; ensure knowledge sharing across teams
- Manage and develop direct reports and is accountable for complete team development
- Define new initiatives, identifies opportunities to grow client revenue and up sell capabilities
- Liaise with other channels
- Contribute to new business development when requested
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency; Role model of the DAN Values
- 6-8 years in a digital agency, with a focus on biddable media and Paid Social
- Experience managing large scale Paid Social Campaigns, inclusive of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Demonstrates an understanding of each client’s business, their objectives, and their competitive landscape
- A history of success collaborating effectively with internal and external partners, clients, peers, partner agencies and vendors
- At the forefront of all Paid Social developments and technologies
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Well-honed communication skills with senior audiences
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Advanced project management skills for managing client expectations
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strategic planning for revenue and team growth s
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top