Associate Director, Paid Social
The Associate Director provides strategic planning and direction for all Paid Social clients and is focused on growing revenue and capability on the Paid Social team.
- Develop key client strategies and ensures that the team is aligned on strategy and process
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at all relevant social media platform partners
- Work collaboratively with the client services team to manage client relationships as related to paid social strategy, team and performance
- Ensure best practice and innovation in all activities; ensure knowledge sharing across teams
- Manage and develop direct reports and is accountable for complete team development
- Define new initiatives, grows client revenue and up sell capabilities
- Liaise with other channels
- Contribute to new business development when required
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency; Role model of the DAN Values
- Commercial acumen and understanding of business for each client
- At the forefront of all Paid Social developments and technologies
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Well-honed communication skills with senior audiences
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Advanced project management skills for managing client expectations
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strategic planning for revenue and team growth s
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Tricia leads operational success and ensures that the team is equipped to execute initiatives on-time, on-budget, and up to product quality standards.
Back to top