Associate Account Director
The Associate Account Director is tasked with managing business growth and oversight for a specific account or brand(s) within a larger account. This role is responsible for unlocking our clients’ business opportunities, delivering outstanding client service as well as innovative solutions and offerings. This position reports to the Account Director.
- Implement innovative and strategic commercial solutions that balance client and agency values
- Build strong client relationships as trusted advisor with senior client and industry stakeholder
- Work collaboratively to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Manage team to ensure they also build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver outstanding customer service
- Immerse self and team in clients' business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, industry; also knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Accountable for operational success of outcomes and ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Responsible for clients' billing activity, budgeting, expense tracking and management to ensure financial portion of iP's relationship with client is accurate and operates correctly
- Lead quarterly business review meetings and participate in other client meetings as required (including new business pitches)
- Exhibit leadership across account team and office; Role model of the DAN Values
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Financial Operations Manager
Jacqueline improves the efficiency of financial operations across iProspect by tweaking current processes and suggesting new ideas to streamline the financial side of media and billing.
Back to top