iProspect is an agency solution within Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) servicing the Microsoft Account globally across 72 countries. iProspect supports Microsoft in their goal to “Empower every person and company on the planet to achieve more”. Our goal is to embed Microsoft’s message of empowerment into consumer, gaming and business communities and more broadly into culture to create brand fans, increasing purchase intent and driving the Microsoft business forward.
Due to our growth, iProspect is seeking an Associate, Search to join our team. The Associate, Search is responsible for managing Search Engine Marketing campaigns for an assigned client base. The Associate manages the expectations of the client and the Supervisor, Search, in addition to managing Search Engine Marketing vendors, carrying out search engine positioning activities and understanding and achieving client goals and objectives throughout campaigns.
Search Engine Marketing:
- Understand and achieve client goals and objectives through search engine tactics and optimizations.
- Lead campaign execution from keyword development, copy testing, reporting and optimization.
- Select and test new vendors and search-based products, and drive spend strategy.
- Create and maintain project plans, manage campaigns, provide clients with regular status updates and meet deliverable deadlines.
- Collaboration with other iProspect service lines to integrate strategy and reporting.
- Provide actionable analysis for campaign success and ongoing optimizations.
- Audit assigned accounts to ensure best practices are being implemented.
- Support client requests and engagement.
Client & Internal Relationships:
- Support Program Manager on day-to-day client interaction, client calls/meetings and collaborate with iProspect’s display team.
- Assist Program Manager in growing business opportunities.
- Keeps up with the latest trends in Search Engine Marketing and shares new and relevant advertising opportunities/issues with team.
- Participates and leads, if appropriate, face-to-face client and vendor meetings.
Strategic Thinking & Leadership:
- Prepare, deliver and present client-facing deliverables.
- Work through client contacts to schedule follow-ups and implement next steps.
- Collaborate with iProspect cross-channel teams to plan search media in conjunction with broader media.
- Lead daily activities on assigned accounts including optimizations and timely responses to all client questions.
- Be the search engine marketing expert for assigned accounts.
- Proactively resolve issues, know when to and to whom to escalate.
- Provide guidance to team members nurture/promote team environment and ensure all deliverables are error free before submitted.
- Assist in the training of junior team members.
- May be responsible for constructing and delivering accurate, honest and timely performance management documents.
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Agency experience preferred
- 1-2 years of Search Engine Marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in and familiarity with the Internet
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please submit all resumes to [email protected] or click the link to apply directly through our careers portal.
Back to top