The Account Manager leads the day-to-day for the account team, collaborating with the Products & Services team to develop and execute innovative and creative solutions for our clients.
• Delivers innovative and strategic commercial solutions that balance client and agency values
• Builds trust and maintains strong relationships with clients
• Works closely with Products & Services team to manage client’s day-to- day needs. Main point of contact for client
• Works collaboratively to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
• Immerses self in clients' business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, industries; also knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
• Accountable for operational success of outcomes to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
• Works with ADs/AADs to monitor account revenue growth and take accountability for accurate billing and forecasting to ensure financial health of accounts
• Leads preparation for and participates in quarterly business review meetings and other client meetings as required (including new business pitches)
• Exhibits leadership across account team and office; Role model of the DAN Values
• Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
• Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with financial data and budgets
• Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
• Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Account Director, Client Services
Christina ensures clients receive optimal benefits from their paid search and social campaigns. She organizes every step of the process at iProspect—so clients always enjoy a smooth experience.
Back to top