Account Director - New York
The Account Director is tasked with management and growth of a portfolio of clients. This role is responsible for unlocking our clients’ business opportunities, delivering outstanding client service as well as innovative and ambitious solutions and offerings.
- Leverage the agency's capabilities and expertise (strategy, services & data/insights) to bring innovative and creative solutions to our clients
- Build strong relationships and be viewed as a trusted advisor with senior client and industry stakeholders
- Deepen relationship to ensure retention and growth
- Manage the client services team to ensure the team builds strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver outstanding client service
- Immerse self and team in clients' business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, industry; also knowing their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Create the environment for and champions great work across all teams; Actively supports and is responsible for growth and career development of account teams
- Responsible for clients' billing activity, budgeting, expense tracking and management to ensure financial portion of iP's relationship with client is accurate and operates correctly
- Lead and drive quarterly business review meetings and participate in other client meetings as required (including new business pitches)
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency; Role model of the DAN Values
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Ability to nurture and retain client and employee relationships
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations to solve client challenges
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Meet Some of iProspect's Employees
Tricia leads operational success and ensures that the team is equipped to execute initiatives on-time, on-budget, and up to product quality standards.
Back to top