Tier I Support Analyst
- Exton, PA
We are currently looking for an Tier I Support Analyst in our Exton, PA headquarters. The main purpose of this role is to ensurecustomer satisfaction by providing Tier 1support for hardware, software, connectivity, development and product specific problems.
- Provide Tier-1 customer support for our suite of products and services. (Service requests may be received via phone, email or chat feature
- Provide escalations on issues as necessary.
- Manage service tickets using Salesforce.com
- Provide training to client base and educate them on new products
- Strong customer service orientation with a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with customers effectively and to be able to quickly interpret the intent of a call to provide effective and efficientservice.
- Follow-up skills to effectively handle and prioritize concurrent service issues.
- Organization skills to be able to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented to ensure all client set up requirements are executed accurately and service tickets are completed in full.
- Aptitude for new technology learning.
- Independent thinking and problem resolution.
- Proven problem solving skills with an emphasis on quick problem resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum one year of experience in acustomerservice environment utilizing phone, web, chat and email communication methods.
- Knowledge of MS Office products: Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Knowledge of client and server operating systems, and machine architectures in a Windows environment.
iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through our SaaS solutions, we accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations, and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers, and general agencies) and consumers. Our innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
iPipeline makes it easier for people to purchase investment and insurance products that secure their financial future. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Cheltenham (UK), Fort Lauderdale, Huntersville (NC), Ontario (CA), Philadelphia, and Salt Lake City. Visit www.ipipeline.com.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Back to top