Sr. Technical Business Analyst
- Exton, PA
We are currently looking for a Technical Analyst (PAS) in our Exton or Philadelphia (PA) offices. Initially the ideal individual will participate in the localization effort of our Policy Administration Solution and then transition into the Delivery Team.
- Implement/Configure Policy Admin Business Rules in the iPipeline SS/G platform as part of a larger team.
- You must have the ability to write systems specifications to a technical (Structured English/Pseudo code) level and be familiar with data design and data modelling. Knowledge of Object Modelling, MVC and the use of XSDs would be a distinct advantage.
- In the Analyst Role you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of business function from initial customer contact through design, specification, testing and ultimately to go-live.
- Ideally would have experience of the Life & Pensions market. This role would suit part-qualified Actuaries.
- The role is extremely diverse and challenging offering the most capable of individuals full end to end exposure to all phases of software development lifecycle and with full accountability from onset to delivery.
- If you are looking for position that offers you greater responsibility and rewards for your work and if you think you have the skill and ability to deliver within our progressive company, then contact us today for more information
Skills & Qualifications
- Life and Annuity product SME support
- Create and maintain Product Matrix
- Create product requirements documents
- Product workstream methodology support
- Product testing and debugging support
- Product workbench internal and client training
- Product conversion support
- Actuarial support
- Logical thinker
- Good, clear communicator
- Takes responsibility and Driven
- Looking for a rapid career growth path
- Willing to take the lead and drive things through
- Looking for an expansive role
- Ideally extroverted
- Must be able to get into the details
- Must be able to problem solve
- Software Development Experience
- Financial Services or Life Insurance background
iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through our SaaS solutions, we accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations, and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers, and general agencies) and consumers. Our innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
iPipeline makes it easier for people to purchase investment and insurance products that secure their financial future. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Cheltenham (UK), Burlington (ON), Fort Lauderdale, Ontario (CA), Philadelphia, and Salt Lake City. Visit www.ipipeline.com/careers.
Back to top