iPipeline's Resonant product unites several exciting cutting-edge technologies, including self-explanatory systems, decision support, constraint programming, and rich interactive interfaces to transform the management of complex decision-making operations. We are looking for a talented individual with a strong background in Java application development.
You will be responsible for developing our core process management and application integration services. Specific tasks include:
- Design and develop high performance application integrations, primarily using web services. Integrations will involve both custom client systems and standards-based third-party vendors that service numerous clients in our industry.
- Design and develop new services for our core server platform, such as new components for correspondence, analytics, and collaboration.
- Serve as a lead with customer IT personnel to ensure all integrations and server components of a customer-specific solution are progressing on-time and are using a quality robust design.
- Knowledge of GITHUB, Jenkins, XSLT, DWR and CSS is a plus.
- Understand the intent and priorities behind the changes to business requirements.
- Create and maintain technical design documents.
- Provide guidance to customers on critical technical decisions.
- Conduct peer code reviews and evaluate risks.
- Train and mentor new hires and peers
- Support of evening and/or weekend deployments may be required.
- 3-5years experience in design and development of commercial enterprise software, either as part of a product development team or a software vendor's professional services team.
- Several years' experience developing high-performance Java applications and web service integrations. Workflow, business process management or application integration systems preferred.
- Knowledge of the ACORD insurance standard and related insurance technologies would be a plus.
- Strong track record delivering high quality, complex software in a timely fashion with real understanding of sound engineering practices.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.