Senior Full Stack Developer
- Braintree, MA
Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: “why are you making it so hard to give you my money?” This the problem we’ve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals – primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when you’re online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says “it shouldn't be this hard,” they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
This is a remote opportunity with preference for candidates to be based out of Texas, Virginia, Utah, or Massachusetts.
About the Opportunity
The Software Engineering team at Invoice Cloud is dedicated to the design, build, support and innovation of the foundational software platform supporting the entire SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform used by thousands of businesses and millions of customers. The Senior Full Stack Developer will provide key technical leadership role in the team’s ongoing architectural evolution, development, and maintenance of the core platform focusing on payer & biller facing product solutions. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about building delightful customer experience products in a highly scalable, reliable, and secure manner, leveraging agile principles and values, test driven development and continuous integration and deployment. We are looking for a strong business and technical problem solver, with a deep understanding of UI/UX design principles, cloud-native technologies, and scalable enterprise architectures.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will have a broad set of responsibilities including the following:
- Play a critical role in the architecture, design, development, and technical decision making of applications in scope.
- Write well-designed, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Help lead large projects from idea to execution.
- Ensure application releases occur regularly, timely and with high quality.
- Partner with designers and product managers to scope, design, define, measure, and iteratively deliver innovative experiences to our payers and billers.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of our design system.
- Build complex, responsive, modern, and consistent web applications.
- Implement best front-end practices on our team.
- Build trusting relationships and collaborate within and across all internal teams.
- Encourage a highly communicative culture that ensures open, transparent, and consistent exchange with key stakeholders.
- Play active role in continuous improvement of our lean product development and delivery processes.
- Champion agile best practices around continuous integration, test-driven development, and continuous deployment.
- Perform periodic on-call support for after-hours deployment/maintenance windows.
- Coach, mentor and help peers.
- Report progress on work items as it happens, via work item notes, and as requested.
We're Excited if You Have
- Solid technical background in enterprise software development, preferably within financial services or FinTech (banking, lending, payments).
- Understanding of design system implementations.
- 5+ years of experience with technologies we currently use
- .Net framework (VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET (WebForms, MVC, WebAPI), Visual Studio
- T-SQL, ADO.NET, SQL Server
- Team Foundation Server / VSTS / Azure DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud technology vendors
- Experience with agile best practices and related methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.).
- Experience with transactional databases and caching systems.
- Experience with test-driven development (unit and integration testing) and continuous integration.
- Experience with and understanding of best practices in building public, internal APIs and integration frameworks.
- Experience with scalable, distributed systems using microservices and event-driven architecture.
- Experience with performance tuning production architecture.
- Understanding of software security best practices.
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-led, capable of working with little direction.
- Skilled communicator with a collaborative spirit.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact email@example.com.
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Cloud’s 25% YoY ‘same store sales growth’ is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top