Client Services Specialist Middle East & Africa
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands or other countries in Europe (Remote). We are unable to hire in Turkey.
Languages: Turkish and English. Additional languages are a plus. No sponsorship provided.
Start date: ASAP
Invitae is a rapidly growing medical genetics company whose mission is to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people.
We are a multidisciplinary company executing a novel business model in a highly technical and supervised industry against a backdrop of rapid and ground-breaking technological advancement. Patients are at the center of everything we do, while we continually seek to improve and grow in efficiency and strive to produce consistent and reliable results.
We are building an organization that can continuously innovate at scale. Equally significantly, we’re building a company where we love to work. As a team, we pride ourselves in having a diverse group of individuals who collaborate and work well together so that we can learn and grow from one another. We rely on each other with a common goal of putting the team above the individual.
As you join team Invitae, you are encouraged to help us grow our company culture over time and challenge us when we are not living up to it.
It’s always good to keep in mind that we craft and maintain our culture to serve our mission, and we will adjust it from time to time to optimize the pursuit of that mission!
About the role
To pursue our shared mission and help Invitae grow, we are looking for a Client Services Specialist Middle East & Africa.
In this role, you work as a partner for our dynamic EMEA Team servicing Middle East & Africa (MEA). You act on the front-lines as an advisor for our international healthcare providers and patients.
We expect you to be an exceptional colleague who will go that extra mile, for example covering for other international regions outside your scope, or rolling up your sleeves to resolve urgent and time-critical issues.
On a typical day, you can anticipate to work heavily through Salesforce on cases and doing phone and email outreach (60%), submitting Jira tickets for bugs and other lab inquiries such as turnaround time (5%), working closely with accessioning, data processing, CRM and sales teams to fix mistakes or issues that arise (15%), logged into phones (100%) (the volume of in-bound calls can usually equate to being on phone around 1-3 hours per day), attend trainings and meetings (5%) and be able to handle workflow and communication through different applications and systems (15%), such as but not limited too: Slack, Gmail, Google Chat, Jira, Salesforce.
On a monthly/weekly basis you will complete competency and compliance quizzes to retain information and changes made to policies, processes and products offered.
What you will do
- Be well-versed in all Invitae products, processes and policies to respond clearly to customer inquiries;
- Help troubleshoot system issues and/or educate external client groups on processes for online access;
- Facilitate clients during the entire sample to report process from coordinating mobile phlebotomy draws for patients to updating clients about the status of orders to ensuring test results are sent in a timely manner;
- Work closely with the sales and client relationship management team to ensure utmost client satisfaction with the entire Invitae experience;
- Embrace a mentality of continuous process improvements to enhance internal processes and client satisfaction.
What you will need
- 5-year experience working in a client-facing, customer service role with a “white glove service” mentality;
- Proficient in speaking, reading and writing English and Turkish ;
- Experience in running Salesforce reports and identify regional trends;
- Flexibility to cover later shifts and to work some holidays, as needed to maintain regional demand;
- Practice with interacting with international clients, shipping and custom issues;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities;
- Problem-solving attitude and exercise critical thinking;
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce Lightning;
- Availability to travel 2-3 times per year for trainings.
Who you are
- Self-starter - you are determined to succeed which makes you highly-skilled at organizing and initiating study systems and practice on your own;
- Resourceful - you do not stop until customer's queries have been answered. You take notes, ask questions and leave no stone unturned:
- Effective planning- you can think of new ways to be efficient and get things across the line;
- Collaborative - you are phenomenal teammate who loves to collaborate, co-create and improve ways of working and tools, such as SOPs;
- Sense of urgency - you understand the importance of acting promptly to accomplish better results;
- Customer Experience - you enjoy providing high level of customer service by phone or email, and will follow-through on promises made.
Interested in this position? Please apply online by sending us your CV in English
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Invitae retains your application data for 12 months to process your job application and produce anonymised monitoring statistics. After 12 months, your data will automatically be deleted. In addition, you have the right to request your personal data be deleted, updated or removed at any time. You also have the right to have a copy of the information Invitae holds about you. You can make such requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know us!
Do you want to know more about us and how we are changing the genetics industry?
- Visit our website Invitae.com
- Check out Invitae’s YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
/!\ Staffing and Recruiting Agencies /!\
Contact from Staffing and Recruitment Agencies are not appreciated and will be automatically disregarded. Our vacancies are only intended for individuals. Individuals being represented by an agency will be considered unsolicited. We do not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers.
Back to top