Client Services Specialist - Account Team (EST)
- Flexible / Remote
SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri, traditional EST hours
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
We are looking to add a customer-focused and innovative individual to our dynamic and rapidly expanding Client Services Team. This individual will be on the front-lines fostering relationships with existing customers, resolving missing information or lab processing issues, and responding to a variety of inquiries from healthcare professionals and patients. The individual will be expected to work cross-functionally across many departments such as the client relationship managers, field sales, on demand client service specialists, operations, and more in order to best serve client needs.
What you'll do:
- Be well-versed in all Invitae products, processes, and policies in order to respond accurately to customer inquiries over the phone or email
- Facilitate clients during the entire sample to report process from sending collection kits and arranging phlebotomy draws, to updating ordering clinicians about the status of their order
- Be the primary point of contact for the ordering healthcare providers supported in your region and their patients
- Address all questions, feedback, missing information, sample failures, and order delays in a timely manner
- Be proactive and committed to identifying areas for process improvements that will enhance client satisfaction
- Work closely with the client relationship management team and the sales team to ensure customer issues are addressed, and to ensure utmost client satisfaction with the entire Invitae experience
What you bring:
- 2+ years experience working in a client-facing role with a company that is “customer obsessed”
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- High level of emotional intelligence, customer empathy, and active listening skills
- Demonstrates curiosity and exploratory skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Enjoys problem-solving and thinks outside the box
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce
- Industry experience in biotech, life sciences, and/or health care is a plus
- Experience with reporting in Salesforce or Tableau is a plus
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top