SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri, 7:00am - 4:00pm PST
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
We are looking for an energetic and task-oriented individual to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Client Services team. The Client Services Operations Associate will own tasks across all Client Services regions.This role with be an integral part of improving the operational efficiency of the Client Services department. This individual will primarily work with our Client Services team, but will work cross functionally with many departments such as billing, data entry, clinical consult, and internal lab teams.
What you'll do:
- Process all daily inbound faxes
- Scan and upload documents received via mail into our internal systems
- Regionalize cases in Salesforce to ensure they are worked by the appropriate team member
- Upload patient results to electronic medical record (EMR) platforms and other online platforms such as Concert Genetics
- Assist with processing kit requests, as well as work with our kit vendor to obtain kit tracking information when there are logistic issues
- Assist with Ad-Hoc projects and customer requests as needed
- Participate in Client Services trainings and Invitae compliance
What you bring:
- 1+ years working in an administrative or operations role
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail
- Passion working on a team where customer satisfaction is the primary focus
- Industry experience in biotech, life sciences, and/or health care is a plus
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce is a plus
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.